Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer fun

It's been super hot here lately and so we've been trying to think of ways to cool off.

I got this big ball you can hook a hose up to and it sprays water everywhere. I figured since Michael loved the water splash park so much he would love this also. I was wrong. He hated it.

So we just played with the ball and the hose a bit. It was fun!

Michael is also battling a pesky diaper rash so we took the time outside to be diaper free! Yay!








My coneflowers are so pretty this time of the summer. I wish I had them all over my yard!

I liked this view of my backyard from where we were sitting besides the obvious grass in need of a good trimming. My hostas are growing so well underneath my stairs. I've still got a lot of planting to do before it all seems filled in!


2 comments:

  1. Rose, where did you get that ball that sprays water? Will would love one!!! Please let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! i love coneflowers, too. howell tree farm has 50% on all of their plants/shrubs ... if you need any fillers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails