Thursday, July 29, 2010

4 Years!


Happy Anniversary to us!

Time has flown-has it really been four years already?

We have been through a lot in just a short time: building our house, finishing our house (just four short years later-actually, scratch that-we are still working on it!), attending lots of fun things together, spending time with family and our friends, and of course adding our awesome son to our family.

If you would have asked me four years ago where I thought we would be right now, I would have hoped we would be right where we are.



Life is good.

On a side note, thanks to my lovely husband for booking me a very relaxing massage appointment at the spa! It was awesome! It makes up for the fact that he is riding his bike across the state all week and didn't get to spend our anniversary with me. :o( More about that later, I promise.

Here is my post from last year's anniversary with wedding pictures, just in case you were wondering what I looked like before four years of aging hit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails