Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Grandparent fun

While Scott was busy riding his bike across the state, Michael and I had some fun visiting my parents for a few days.

While I was home, I met up with my friend Brianne and her daughter who is just a few weeks older than Michael.



They had lots of fun playing! She is so adorable!



We also stopped by the nursing home and visited my grandma. She looked great and I think she enjoyed seeing Michael. He was happy to put on a little show for her and was yelling so loud that grandma's roommate thought someone was hurt! I agree, sometimes babies and elderly people yelling sound pretty similar.



Michael also got to eat his meals in his great-grandpa's high chair! He loved eating at grandma's house because she had lots of his favorite foods for him to eat: cheese, oranges, strawberries, grapes, yogurt, and cheerios! What a good grandma!



Michael's favorite activity when visiting grandma and grandpa is looking out the window at the farm kitties.



He loves them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails