Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trees!

We have our very own forest!

Scott and I had 10 evergreen trees planted a few weeks ago and I just think they look so nice! It adds so much more interest to our lot and I think they will be a nice windbreak when they get a little taller in a few years. They are about six feet tall right now and look like little Christmas trees!


The tree guy planted a variety of trees (white pine, black hills spruce, douglas fir) and kind of planted them randomly so it didn't look like a boring straight line of windbreak trees. I really like how it turned out.



We've had our windows open and the fans going and this fall weather feels so awesome to this pregnant lady!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You're neighborhood looks just like mine...I guess there's not a lot of difference in Omaha and wherever in Iowa you live. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails