Monday, September 7, 2009

Basement Updates

I feel like it has been a while since I've done an update on our basement, and yes...we are still working on it! I think it is really starting to come together, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed for it getting done in the next month!

The trim is almost all up and Scott has been busy staining everything. I think the most time consuming part is going to be the window casings and the doors. It would be nice if he could get it all done before we have flooring put in, otherwise we'll have to use plastic or something over the new floors.

Here are some photos:


I really like the way our carpenter trimmed this out: he does a great job!



The trim in the main room: this will be where the pool table/play area will be.



The kitchenette doors are in! I think it looks really nice. Scott wants to put a tv in the space underneath the wine rack and the space underneath the counter is for our "beverage center" fridge.



Here is a shot of the whole basement and our beautiful countertops that are already really dirty and filled with crap!



More trimwork.



Kitchenette side with stove/range and microwave.



I think this will be a really fun place for me and baby to hang out when we are home together! :o)

...and other people too!

Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails