Wednesday, September 2, 2009

35/35!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant....and 35 days left to go!

from babycenter.org

How your baby's growing:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Babycenter also recommends this is the time to start preparing foods to be ready for after the birth-aka freezer meals. I have a big text document of a bunch of recipes, but I think I need to wait until my next paycheck comes before I go to the store and stock up. My goal is to cook enough so I have enough meals at least for 2 weeks postpartum. We'll see how that works out-I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the cooking- I'd love to know what kind of stuff you make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails