Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pretty Pots



My two front step pots have been looking just gorgeous lately, so I thought I would share them with you!

I am so afraid they are going to die in this insane heat- it's been 110+ degree heat indexes for a few days and I've been watering all my pots two times a day in hopes of keeping them alive and well. My other plants around the yard are loving the warm, humid weather and are growing like weeds. Unfortunately my weeds are also loving it and are growing well, like weeds.




I love the coleus and it might be a regular around here in future summers. My trailing plants have also covered up my ugly pots...yay!





And because I am lazy- I'm going to make you do the clicking work if you want to see more:

Here is what they looked like in May.
Here, here and here are some of my pots in years past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails