Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Normal

I keep thinking to myself that one of these days things are going to click and I'm not going to be so tired and I won't feel like I'm just trying to do just enough to scrape by every day. I keep thinking I will get everything all scheduled out and we'll all be happy, organized, and healthy. That the house could be clean, I would be all caught up on laundry, the kids entertained, and maybe even get some exercise in. For things to just get back to normal...



But what is normal, anyway?

Of course I expected life to change after having a baby, but it is still hard. I think having a little baby is hard no matter what, let alone trying to tackle life on top of it. I keep reminding myself that things do get easier....but sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when even getting to the grocery store seems like a big feat.





But really...could normal be better than these two little guys?

I'm sure we will get back into the swing of things sometime but for now we are just taking it day by day. We have some awesome days and some days that are a challenge, but we are still trying to make each one count.



Here's to our new normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails