Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend: Farmer's Market

My parents were here to spend the holiday weekend with us so we decided to head out to the big downtown farmer's market on Saturday morning. Scott and I wanted to take the boat out but all the ramps were either flooded or closed. We were disappointed, but with the extra adults it was good to get out for a bit!


The market was busy but I'm glad we went. I don't think we'll probably make it back anytime this summer. We went stroller-less and I think Michael was happy- there is just too much going on to try and push a huge stroller through.






I saw so many beautiful things for sale...I wish I would have taken more photos!







We got pretty tired and hot by 11 so we got some lunch downtown. It was not busy at all in the restaurant and I think we all enjoyed the rest!





Dad ordered us a sampler rack (it was a brewery) and it was the perfect end to a morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails