Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First day back


Michael and I both survived our first days back! School was a breeze; my students sounded great and they even acted like they missed me! One little dude even said he thought we sounded way better when I was there than when a sub was there. It's nice to know I was missed! :o)

Michael also survived his first day of daycare. I wasn't too sad until our provider sent me some photos of him, then I really missed him! He didn't really eat anything or nap very well, but we'll keep working on the bottle and getting him down consistently. I feel like just recently he has been getting overtired and then he is too fussy to relax and go to sleep. I am the ultimate lazy mother, because the only tool in my comforting toolbox is nursing the kid and well, that is not really conducive to being in someone else's care!


At any rate, here are some photos from his first day! Doesn't he look so grown up?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails