Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It was the most beautiful morning yesterday. I whipped out my iphone and snapped a couple photos on my drive to school-did I mention how much I love that thing?

(and I did slow down to a crawl while taking these...it was on a very deserted county road-a bonus for going to work after the morning rush!)


I also snapped some of the tree in front of the school. This was all when my day was getting off to a great start-I had my coffee, Michael and I had a great morning, my plans were all ready for the day, students sounded great....then after rehearsal I got a call to come pick up Michael from daycare because he was refusing to eat and was screaming.

I left school right away (thank you, awesome administrator for letting me leave on my 2nd day back!), picked him up and he was totally fine the rest of the night. He was very social during my small group bible study (flirted with the group of retirees near us-what is it with older people and babies?) and even took two ounces out of a bottle.

We'll see it how it goes from here-it can only get better, right?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about Michael though. :( At least he didn't act up for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails