Sunday, November 29, 2009

Short Days and Long Shadows

The days are getting shorter and shorter! I find that if we don't think about getting outside by at least two o'clock, we are running out of daylight. We went for a walk yesterday at Jester Park and I was so surprised at how long the shadows were at just four o'clock! I suppose it is a true sign of winter.

The weather was fantastic yesterday. We saw tons of people at the park- and by tons I mean other people besides Michael and I! We are pretty used to getting the whole place to ourselves. It is nice to see other people who enjoy it just as much as I do.

All bodies of water yesterday were pure glass. No wind at all made for some very beautiful reflection photos. I love the way the naked trees look.






2 comments:

  1. I love your photos, they look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great! We love Jester, but don't get out there nearly as much as I wish we did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails