Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Project: Pool Table

Much to the happiness of my husband, our pool table is now in it's home in our basement!

Align Center

Well, I guess it isn't 100 % done yet. The pool table guys put some very beautiful camel colored felt on it and I need to get down there and take some photos.

Also, fun fact: Did you know when they deliver a pool table it is totally in a million pieces? I had no idea! The slate top comes in three pieces and they seal it together with beeswax so your balls don't get stuck in the crease.

p.s.-how gorgeous is that slate? Wouldn't you love to have that for your floors? :o)




Of course I couldn't forget a photo of my favorite furry friend checking out his new surroundings!

1 comment:

  1. One of these days we'll have a house we can put a pool table in!!! And your kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails