I was tagged over at Toot Sweet for a Kreativ Blogger award. Yay! She has a pretty little baby girl and I love reading her blog because the photos are so pretty and the layout is so bright and airy.
Thanks for tagging me!
The rules are to name things you value and things you don't value. So here goes:
Things I value:
- My beautiful baby boy who is so good
- My husband, family and friends
- My time and routine (especially me time, which is very rare these days)
- Honesty and real-ness
- SLEEP! :o) And rest time which includes TV.
- pressure/too many expectations for a new mother
- crowds of people
- lots of gifts at Christmastime
These are all regular reads of mine, and maybe you will enjoy them too!
Casa de Cunningham
friends of ours who recently moved back to the area-yay!
Fine for Now
great blog from an expecting mother-so fun!
i enjoy reading and watching her cute little boy grow up!
So this is love...
another expecting mother who always has great ideas for crafts and sewing projects
a friend who lives in the next town over and always has great posts about lots of neat things, cooking and life in general
great photos! She has the most fun dog, Toby.
The Colorado Desert
lots of great recipes here and she recently became a home owner-yay!