Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For our trip outside the house today, we took a cruise around the neighborhood.

There's our house!

It's November and 60 degrees out! I have my windows open and the furnace off...I can't even hardly believe it.

Although (going out on a tangent here)-what I really can't believe though is how many people have their Christmas stuff up already. Does it even feel like Christmas? Heck no! The last ISU home game is this weekend and usually it is freezing and snowing. I think it is going to be beautiful this weekend and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It's been 90 degrees here in FL every day (record highs) and we all can't believe how hot it is either! FINALLY this morning a cold front is here and it's 70 woo hoo! Pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails