Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July

We had a very low key holiday at our house. Scott enjoyed the day off of work with golfing in the morning and working on the deck in the afternoon. I was busy trying to finalize preparations for hosting a houseful of people and just trying to enjoy being home with Michael. We met up with some friends in nearby Minburn to watch the fireworks and it was exactly what I wanted. Short, sweet, close to home and not busy at all. I did squeeze in one teeny photo shoot in the morning which made me realize how much my little guy is growing up this summer. He is getting closer and closer to being four every day and boy, we sure realize it. 

I managed to get one semi-decent photo of him and a bunch of him acting like a stinker. I think the stinker shots actually capture his personality best at this age so I thought I would share them also.
 

I hope you and your family had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails