Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Strawberry Picking



Yay! We had so much fun this morning picking strawberries. We picked up some at a local farm stand a few weeks ago and they were SO GOOD. I've been dreaming about them ever since. It has been a little hit or miss here with the weather and the stawberry season is drawing to a close so this morning we decided to seize the day and head on out to the berry farm.



(strawberries I've been dreaming about)



As you will see from the following photos, Michael clearly enjoyed himself. I think he was happy to actually get to touch the plants since we have a strict rule about that at home.



He ate so many strawberries!

Arn't Osh Gosh overalls are the cutest? The lady at the stand said she always used to dress her son in them too.



Man, those long, skinny, toddler legs get me every time. They are such a reminder that he is a big boy now!










Believe it or not, Trace (sleeping in the wrap) and I were able to pick more strawberries than Michael could eat so we'll be enjoying them after dinner tonight. I can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. you got some beautiful shots of a delicious day! the overalls are my favorite, too! garden strawberries have such a different taste ... glad you could go picking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those overalls! Just reminds me so much of living on the farm. Looks like you had such a fun day. I think we might have to go berry picking this weekend too. They look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails