Monday, January 31, 2011

This feels GOOD.

Today I have the afternoon off, which will be the first of my Mondays off for the rest of the year! It feels so good to be home and playing with Michael and getting things DONE like laundry, grocery shopping, and meal prepping. You know, all those important things!

I've really enjoyed subbing and the extra income, but now I am ready to slow down a bit. I figure if I'm not getting paid much, I might as well enjoy the perks of having free time. Right?? We had a busy week last week with me going into school every day, plus Scott's parents stayed two nights, my dad visited for two mornings, and my mom and sister were here (and babysat!) on Friday night. It was great to see everyone! This week we are getting ready to host Scott's sister and her family and I think we are going to have a really fun weekend.

Here's a little picture of my snack monkey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails