Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day


Yesterday we had our first snow day of the school year! It was very snowy, windy and cold outside so I think they made a good call. I sent Michael to daycare and had a nice day catching up on some rest. I probably wouldn't have sent him if I wasn't feeling a bit under the weather, but sometimes I just feel like he has more fun playing with other kids at daycare than when he is home alone with me. On Monday I thought I had another round of the stomach bug, but luckily it passed in just a day or so. I went to school anyway and ate nothing but a roll of life savers all day. Healthy, right?

So now after a day off yesterday, I am all screwed up on my days this week. Isn't it funny how one different day can make everything else seem off? Today is my official day off and we have grocery shopping, library time, and errands planned. I'm excited to go back to story time, it is always good to have something planned in the morning to help structure the day and plus it gives me a good excuse to get to the library every week. After our last class ended it took me WEEKS to get our books back to the library...isn't that terrible? I paid my fines so hopefully they will let me check out books from them again.



I bought Michael one of those little chairs that hooks onto a countertop after drooling over them for months. I wish I would have bought it sooner! It is nice to have him hanging out with me while I am working in the kitchen and it's also easy to take downstairs or to travel with. I bought it on amazon.com and it came in just a few days and was about $50.



Oh Michael, you shouldn't smile with food in your mouth!

He looks like such a big boy in his new chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails