Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve

Happy New Year!

We had a great time ringing in the new year with our friends at our house. This was our second new year's party in our newly finished basement. It is hard to believe we've had it finished for a year- we use it so much every day!



My first attempt at a group photo using my timer- I think this should be an annual tradition!

We all did a good job of staying up late by playing games, listening to music, singing to sing star, and watching football.



Kylie and Nate brought their twins with them and they were such good babies! We were wondering when do babies stop looking like babies and start looking like little boys?



Not too happy to get his photo taken! It's okay, I understand.

Michael continues to "play" with Scampy....I'm sure Scampy is going to reach his limit one of these days. The poor cat must be so traumatized.



It was nice to hang out, have fun, eat lots of food and ring in the new year! I would say we have 2011 off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. (a post late!) Again, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm happy for your family and look forward to reading about your progress :). your basement looks so home-y -- love it! i hope Scampy liked being in the front row for the group pic LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails