Sunday, May 2, 2010

Michael is working hard!

Michael is working so hard to crawl. It is hard to describe in words, so watch the video!




Every day he amazes me. Where is he learning this stuff from? His perseverance is exceptional; he just wants to practice, practice, and practice trying to crawl! It is so cute when his arms and legs are all wobbly! He has only gotten stuck in the crawling position a couple of times and had to yell for my help but otherwise than that he is doing great! He learned quickly not to fall forward to bonk his head! He was sporting a little bruise on his forehead where he fell a couple of times in one day; luckily no one reported me to family services!

p.s.- I really need to figure out some different punctuation other than exclamation points to end my sentences with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails