Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weekend Recap...a few days late!

We had a great weekend! It has really started to feel like summer and it makes me so happy.

On Friday night, we went to a local winery to celebrate a former coworker's retirement. A local band was playing and it was like a little reunion with coworkers that I hadn't seen all year! It was a beautiful night and we enjoyed a bottle of wine and a picnic dinner.

Michael was such a good baby and everyone loved meeting him!

Do you see those poor bags under his eyes? He has not been feeling well lately and has been looking so tired even though he has been sleeping lots! I hope whatever it is clears up soon.


The winery was so beautiful with shady trees and lots of chairs. It was the first time I had been there when they had music outdoors-we will definitely be making more stops there later this summer!

On Sunday we visited friends for a BBQ. Doesn't my friend Kelly have the cutest yard?

She made these cute window boxes out of their old windows! How clever is that? She had all of her pots and plants done already...I need to get going on mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails