Friday, October 3, 2014

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! 

I've been trying to capture at least one photo a day on instagram to document this precious time. Hopefully I can keep up posting them on Fridays so I don't get backlogged! 

Maternity leave is such a funny time...the days are long and short all at the same time. I love being in the quiet house snuggling two little babies all day long with nothing on our agenda! So far the most pressing tasks have been remembering to pick up Michael from school and keeping babies happy. We've had a rough couple of days with what I hope is the girls' 3 week growth spurt but who knows! They slept well last night and woke up happy this morning so I am keeping my fingers crossed. 


It is is so helpful for my mental well being if I can get outside for a little bit each day for a spin around the block or a walk at the park. I love seeing all the trees change color at Jester Park! So far the girls have been good on their walks and hopefully the weather keeps up for a few more weeks. It reminds me of when I used to walk when I was home with baby Michael. 


And as  you can see from the photos, we have been doing lots of snoozing around here. I've been watching a ton of TV which allows me to get into shows that I normally don't have time for like Dancing with the Stars and Biggest Loser. I haven't gotten into any new series lately because they take a little more brain power than I currently have to follow new characters and story lines so I've been re-watching some of my favorite series from the beginning like Boardwalk Empire. I also finished season three of Call the Midwife and every episode left me a crying mess! It is such a sweet show and I love the messages and of course, the sweet babies. 

Well...that's it for me. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails