Monday, February 28, 2011

What we've been up to: iphone edition

Here's what we've been up to....or at least what we've been up to according to my iphone photo gallery!

Eating fruit for breakfast:


"Helping" mom get ready in the morning in our undershirt and socks:

Playing at the play area:

Taking naps in the car after playing:

Having fun at the library:

Michael has had a fever since yesterday so we've been laying low around here while trying to get some rest. We were all up early and ready to go to church yesterday but when I got Michael out of bed, he was burning up. We all curled up in the basement and watched a movie and that's when I knew Michael wasn't feeling good because he curled up on my lap and fell asleep while I was holding him!! He never usually sits still for a minute! We're hoping he feels a lot better today so we can keep on trucking with the rest of our week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails