Friday, February 18, 2011

A walk in the park!


A record temperature of 68 degrees was met yesterday here in Des Moines!!

I had to work later in the morning, but Michael and I got up and at it early so we could get in a nice long walk at our favorite park. It was probably 50 degrees at 9:30 in the morning and it felt warmer to me because it was so humid with all the melting snow.



It was gorgeous out and lots of golfers thought so too- we saw lots of them!

Michael was really good in the stroller and I got in a nice two mile walk. It is a lot of work! I have zero recollection of ever walking or exercising when I was pregnant with Michael so I am hoping a little bit of exercise will help me feel better in the long run. It also just plain felt good to get out of the house for a little bit!

Michael was feeling so happy that he had to give a little clap!





We were all dressed and ready to go to school and daycare until I let Michael out of his stroller and then he got muddy!! I suppose I should probably get used to it, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails