Friday, March 4, 2011

Wow...March?

It is so hard for me to believe that March is here already! Wow! February was one wild weather month so I am looking forward to some milder temperatures this month so we can get outside and burn off some of our energy!

It's also Friday- yay! We've made it through another week. I have an OB appointment later this morning that I will update you on later. After today I will start scheduling for two week appointments...could I really be getting that close?

We've had a busy week here with lots of running around. I don't think a day has gone by where Scott has been in the office a whole day and that is partly my fault. Today I am dropping Michael off with him again so I can go to my appointment. Sorry, honey!







Who needs toys when you have a whole pantry of fun things to explore?? We have a little step stool in there that is just perfect for Michael to climb up on. It is usually good for a few minutes worth of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails