Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

What a great weekend!

We had a great weekend...we kept it low key and stayed at home the entire time. A fun trip to Target (and lots of fun in the toy aisle!), some friends over for dinner and bball, and a nice walk at Jester Park (we took photos, but they are on my husband's iphone....I know, I took a walk without my camera?). What can get better than that?

...and also tons of cleaning and laundering all the bed linens. Why do I feel like washing bed laundry is always so much work?

Here is a quick video for you of Michael and his new toy.




Do you think this is too overstimulating for him? He LOVES it!

1 comment:

  1. Because it is THAT much work ;0) I love clean sheets...I do not love the process!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails