Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 Months


Michael is 5 months old!



Wow...just a few more weeks until we hit the half year mark! What is up with that? I feel like it was just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital!

What can this big guy do?

  • a big milestone we've recently mastered is sitting alone- he doesn't even need his hands anymore to help him sit! It is so cool, and he has lots of fun playing with his toys this way. However, we are now entering the problem of having toys all over the floor. I totally tripped going into his room when it was dark and there were toys all over the floored. Lesson learned....although I have a feeling this will be far from the last time!
  • Michael has also gotten very good at recognizing his own name and where it is coming from. The other night I came home and he was playing on the floor. I said hi to him and he couldn't see me, but boy he was sure looking around to see where mom's voice was coming from!
  • He is also getting better at picking up objects with his hands. We tried to see if he could pick up some tiny pieces of food off of his high chair tray, but that was not very successful! We'll keep working on that one!
He is growing so fast and changes so much every day. I feel like his looks are really changing too...it is so funny! This little guy never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails