Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love my little drooly face



Seriously...this drool face is not messing around. This is serious drool!

Where does it come from? The other day I was wearing Michael in his Moby wrap and loading the dishwasher. I kept hearing little pings of liquid hitting the floor and I thought it was odd. Turns out...it is just Michael's drool dropping to the ground. Lovely. His drooling has even inspired me-sometimes I wake up at night and I am startled that my chin is also covered in slobber. Maybe it is genetic. Who knows?




We've been trying to get back into the ol' routine after being out of town for the weekend. Michael has been doing alright, but every day we are home he gets better. Sometimes he is just the happiest baby ever and sometimes he is such a cranky-pants. I think part of it is over-stimulation and tiredness...he is just getting so darn good at being aware of what is going on around him; how could that not wear him out?
Man, by the time I get this all figured out he'll be all grown up!

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. what an adorable little drooly face! How precious.

    Oh, I'm so glad you like the new baby pillow hangs! The new mommas have been loving 'em. Email me if you're interested in a purchase, I always love sending them out to my sweet fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails