Monday, November 12, 2012

Instafriday

Hi friends, Instafriday is a little late this week! I had the post all ready to go and forgot to publish it on Friday. I guess that is what I get for planning ahead, right? 
 

I finally got a picture with my sweet sister at our tailgate. Aren't we the picture of Cyclone awesomeness? I am so happy she is a Cyclone and enjoys going to football games as much as I do.



I've been enjoying the time change and seeing the sun in the mornings (even though I don't like the dark evenings). I think Michael has finally gotten it sorted out too and he has stopped his very early 5:30 wake ups! But a plus side to those...a chance to snuggle with him in the mornings before I leave for school, usually I don't even get to see the poor guy.


I had the most fun Usborne book party at my home on the 1st. It was great to host so many friends in my home and I loved seeing everyone's cute, cute, cute books! The largest pile is Michael's and I'm excited to add to our little home library....they are all going under the tree for Christmas even though I am really excited to read them now myself!

My parents were in town last weekend to watch Michael during the football game and then we went out for brunch on Sunday morning. Michael looked pretty cool eating his pancakes with his napkin and headband!

Coming tomorrow....birthday pictures! Yes, I'm 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails