Friday, November 2, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

Happy Friday! 

Another week (almost) in the books- yay!

I am celebrating my 30th birthday this weekend (even though my actual birthday isn't until the 10th). 30. Three-zero. Wow.  

Last weekend the Cyclones won and it was such a fun game. I had a great time. I can't wait for tomorrow- beat the Sooners!! 

I had a little wine and cheese Usbourne Books party last night and it was super fun. Thanks to all the friends that came and joined me! I hope it was a good night to get out of the house and away from the kids for a bit.
Michael has been such a sweetheart lately. He is picking up new words every day, left and right. It is fun to me to listen to him talk. :o) He is a cutie pie.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails