Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter fun!

We had the best Easter Sunday. It was such a beautiful day full of good food and spending time with family!

It actually felt like four days crammed into one because we were all up early so we could go to the sunrise service at church. I volunteered to play this year and it was really fun. Usually our church is a huge zoo on major holidays and so I figured it was probably worth it to get up early and get a good parking spot! After church Scott took us out for a nice brunch and we had a nice time. We got there right at 8 and by the time we were done the place was packed!! Another good call on our part! :o)

I say we should start waking up at 5 every morning!

We got home and everyone rested for a little bit and then it was Easter basket time!!



Michael is really into his Little People guys so I got him a few more. I just think they are sooo cute! I wish he could have every Little People set and sometimes I find myself looking at them on Amazon just for fun because they are so cute. Yes, I have a problem!






Scampy is so funny in the background of these photos- he is just like whatever.





"What does a sheep say?"




Michael's favorite part of his Easter basket was the candy!! He is a messy boy.





My handsome little guy. We'll share more photos tomorrow! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails