Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun pt. 2

As promised, I'm back with more photos from our fun Easter Sunday!

I just thought Michael looked so cute and I'm sorry about the overload of photos. I just couldn't help myself! It was a nice overcast day, great for taking photos.





Notice the candy. I think it is finally all gone so we can resume our non-sugar high behavior. I actually put goldfish crackers in about half the eggs...and Michael refused to eat those ones. He only wanted the good stuff!










After seeing how terrible our yard looked in the photos, Scott spent the next 4 hours (plus the hour it took running to home depot to get a new battery for the lawn mower) working in the yard. It looks great now!



I can't believe how big Michael looks. We had such a great day, I can't wait until next Easter when there will be two little rugrats running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails