Friday, September 17, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Living Rooms

Today I am linking up over at Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life Friday's: Living Rooms.






A constant figure in our living room....our cat, Scampy. He is usually sunning himself by the picture window.



Our wall of photos. I would like to eventually add more to the display shelves, but I'm worried about them looking too cluttered. We finally added some different photos in the frames after four years of only wedding photos!



Itty Bitty frames of Michael.



If you would like to see more of my home, feel free to look around! Here is a cool photo I did of the entire main living area: Main Living Area.

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Your living room is so pretty!! So clean and inviting! Your little boy is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the clean lines! I agree very inviting! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having my favorite photos spread around. Your built ins are perfect for displaying them! Love the beachy touches in your LR. Your lil' guy is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks like a great place to relax and I love the large window letting in all that gorgeous sun light! Beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a pretty living room! Love Scampy the cat looks lots like our Chloe (Squirmy) Cat....love that fireplace just gorgeous

    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wall of photos that's such a great idea. You're blog is so cute! I'll definately be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shelves next to the fireplace, and I think the way you arranged the pictures works perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your living room!!! I've visited a lot of these posts from Kelly's Korner and I must say, yours is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful room! I love the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails