Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zoo Crew

Yesterday it was so nice out we decided to enjoy the weather and head to the zoo with a group of mom friends. We got there right when they opened and had the place pretty much to ourselves aside from some other young children- definitely a perk to going after school starts!



Michael loved looking at everything and didn't make a peep the whole time. I think his favorite were these goats because he could get up close to see them.

I had my new camera with me to take some photos, but I got all flustered in the moment and didn't take very good pictures. It is definitely one thing to shoot photos at home but taking it out on adventures is another thing! Hopefully I will get better with time.



Michael was being such a good boy and kept his hat on the entire time we were at the zoo! He must have been very distracted!



We had a great time and can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails