Saturday, August 21, 2010

Embrace the Camera

Embrace the Camera is a trend going around mom-type blogs about making a concious effort to embrace the camera and take pictures with your little ones. How many pictures do you have of you and your baby? I can tell you how many I have-just a few. I love the ones we had done, especially his newborn ones when he was first born.

So I was sitting downstairs with my macbook and waiting for Scott to join me for our evening movie (heaven forbid I start the movie without him- and we also watched Invictus, it was disappointingly not as good as I had heard) so I thought I would embrace the camera and take a photo with photo booth.

Only there was one problem: Michael was asleep!

I grabbed the next best thing- my other baby...Scampy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails