Friday, August 13, 2010

Front garden: Before and After!


You asked for it, so I'm back with more amazing before and after garden shots!

Okay, you didn't really ask for it but I am just having lots of fun with this. So bear with me! If I was really organized, I would have evolving photos from each area of my yard from each year. How cool would that be?

I'll get right on that.

Here is the "before", taken in early May. Notice the green maiden grass that we moved down by the pond (hmm...should check on that is doing) and all the scraggly dead fountain grass we removed to make way for the new.



Yes, I swear those salvia were that bright!

Here is a "during" which was taken on my iphone in June. Notice the teeny tiny petunias and purple fountain grass.



Here is is today:



The salvia is getting pretty scraggly although it is still blooming a little bit and I try to keep it pruned up a bit. The petunias have exploded and this photo does not do them justice! I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails