Friday, April 30, 2010

Visit to Grandparents

As promised, here is a post with photos of actual people and not just plants! :o)

(but seriously, get used to the plant pictures people because there are a whole lot more coming your way!)


We had such a nice time on our visit to grandma and grandpa's house. It was very low key and we had time to visit with everyone and watch Michael play.


Grandma even told me, "Thanks for bringing the entertainment!". Babies are so fun to watch at this age. Always exploring and trying to figure things out.






I like going to my grandparent's house because it always looks the same as I remembered it as a kid. I think that is a rare thing these days. It is a nice feeling! :o)

They built their house themselves (30 years ago?) and it makes me wonder how our house will look in 30 + years. Will everything be the same? Will it be a little time capsule of 2006? I'm sure only time will tell!




Michael was such a good boy while we were there and on the car ride. Mom (my mom...not me!) in the back seat to keep him entertained, but he slept for a good chunk of the trip. It was the first time in a long time that I've actually driven somewhere- probably since before Michael was born!




We had a great time and we can't wait to do it again! Thanks, grandma and grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails