Friday, April 23, 2010

I am loving this weather!!



Our new trees are doing so well. I love the way they make our yard look and feel- so much cozier and private!



I had a grand total of 7 tulips pop up this year which is frankly 7 more than I expected! I have some new locations scoped out to plant some more this fall so next year I will have lots of spring color in the yard!



Michael looks so cute when he is playing outside on his little blanket. He just plays and plays the whole time I am out working. His newest thing is falling forward into the -eek!- crawling position and rocking back and forth on his arms. I have a feeling it won't be long now!

1 comment:

  1. It wont be long till your little one is crawling. I love your tuilips. You have inspired me to plant some bulbs this Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails