Friday, April 16, 2010

6 Month Stats

The month of April is really getting away from me. I'm not quite sure what it is-I think it is some combination of the nice weather and my concert at school next week (eek!). It seems like everything just sneaks up on me and time is moving too fast! I feel like we are in a good routine on my days home, which is both a blessing and a curse!

At any rate, here are Micheal's stats from his 6 month well baby visit:

Weight: 18 lbs 2 oz
Height: 27 1/2 inches
Head: 17 3/4 inches

He grew an inch and gained a pound since his last visit at four months!



Michael, you are such a busy boy. I love to watch you discover new things every day. You love watching new people and checking out new situations. Even today when we were out eating lunch a lady said "you really had your eye on her"! You are not only good at seeing things, but you also have very good hearing. If a loud truck drives by you have to turn your head fast to see if you can see it! If I call your name from across the room, you always know where to find me. Everyone always comments on how good of a baby you are when we are out in public and you are so happy now that you can sit up in grocery carts and high chairs in restaurants.




You love to watch Scampy to see what he is up to. If he jumps up on my lap while we are playing you are so excited to see him. You love to pet him and always like to be near him (and I also think he likes you too!). You are trying hard to learn how to say his name!




Michael, you are such a sweet boy and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails