Monday, April 12, 2010

What a weekend!

What a busy weekend it has been here at our house. I feel like I have been going, going, going nonstop for days!

Whew!

Here are some highlights of this week that I found on my iphone!




Michael and I watched Scott play in his adult hockey league on Wednesday night. It was the last of his 7:00 games so I figured we'd better go because 7:00 is a lot easier to attend than 10:00! (and yes, that is PM!)

Michael had a great time and I even had a beer. Yes. We are cutting loose!




On Wednesday, I took Michael to school with me. We had an inservice and it mostly included working alone and some collaboration. Man...it was a lot of work, but luckily Michael was a great baby and even slept for a little bit on the floor of my office. He was soo sleepy!



We've been having some great spring weather here. The sun has been warm, but the breeze has been a little cool...a perfect combination!

I have recess duty on Thursdays and I snapped a couple photos just because it was so beautiful out. In the wintertime I totally dreaded heading outside for those twenty minutes of recess but now I love the chance to get out of my office and catch some rays!


Why is it that spring always seems to make everything a little better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails