Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A visit to grandma's garden




This past weekend my mom, aunt, Michael and I went to visit my grandparents for an overnight. It was a nice little trip and as a bonus I got to dig up some of my grandma's plants for my own yard! (actually though, it was grandma who did most of the digging!)

I am so excited to the new plants in my garden, but right now they are waiting in the garage because it was raining yesterday when I got home and today I have to go to school!! Hopefully this evening or tomorrow-I'm sure I will keep you posted.




It was so nice and cool yesterday morning after a rain so I took some photos in my grandma's yard. I think some of them turned out pretty neat!






Of course, I did take photos of actual people too but that will have to wait for another day! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails