Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nursery Progress

Here it is...the moment you've been waiting for!!





Rocker my mom and I recovered with fabric from hobby lobby. We still have a queen bed in the room, that is why the rocker is kind of squished in the corner!





Circle decals from dalidecals.com

Wall color is "Mexican Sand" from Sherwin Williams.



Crib is Million Dollar Baby, bumper and crib skirt from Target



Moses basket that my mom made me out of leftover rocker fabric

Now...all we have to do is wait for a little baby to arrive! :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The room is so INVITING, and PEACEFUL, and WONDERFUL!


    You have convinced me that I do want darker walls, so home-y!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I followed a link from Fine For Now, and I LOVE your nursery. We are expecting in February, and this is a lot like what I would like for our nursery. Unfortunately we are renting, so painting might be out. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Rose! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails