Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sewing a Tag Blanket

I saw this cute minky dot fabric at Hobby Lobby the other day, so I thought I would make a tag blanket for a friend of mine's shower. It was really fun, and I can't believe how cute it turned out!


I got the information on how to make one from this source:
http://www.chicaandjo.com/
(although I think mine is much cuter!)



I also decided to make her a couple of matching burp cloths with the extra fabric I had. I think it just makes those gerber cloth diapers look so much cuter!



And here is her finished gift-so fun to put together! It is a little changing carrier with a changing pad, wipes, diaper cream, baby powder, and diaper bags/dispenser. I think it turned out pretty cute! I hope she likes it!



I got so hyped up after my successful sewing project that I went out and bought more material to make a boppy cover with. Results: big fail! Stay tuned for my second try on that one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I made a taggie blanket once- but yours is so much cuter. So much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails