Monday, August 17, 2009

Fair Time!

Hey Everyone!

It has been busy around here lately!

Last week my sister was at the state fair from Tuesday-Saturday and I had a chance to see her in action. I headed out to the state fairgrounds on Thursday night after a full day of inservice and got there just in time to chat with her a bit backstage. Here she is:



While we were backstage, we saw my two favorite celebrities: Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas!!!



aka: Dancing with the Stars winners!!! I was pretty excited. :o)





Denise did a great job at her introduction, even after waiting for 100 other girls to go before her. She sounded very excited and was very poised! And she looked great!

After that, I was hot and tired so I got some food on a stick and went to retrieve my car from the east sider's backyard I had parked in.

Great job, Denise!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails