Friday, August 21, 2009

33 weeks

Another week is going by quickly! I can't believe how fast the past two have gone...I have a feeling this baby will be here before I know it! I have been so busy with starting school that it really helps the time fly by. The worst part is I feel like every day I go to school I have to take extra time to recover because I am so worn out! I definitely feel it when I overdo it at school, but I have to get my work done!

The new schedule is going to take some getting used to. After being at school for a day, I am all geared up with a big list of things to do for the next day-but the next day isn't until Tuesday! Ugh. I have a feeling this year is going to get off to a very slow start. Hopefully the kids will be at a place where I can leave them when October rolls around.

That's enough about school!!

Here's from thebump.com:

Baby is the size of a Honeydew melon!

Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.

It looks like I better brush up on my singing! Or all this baby is going to know is beginning band tunes played by my students! :o)

One thing I have noticed a lot just recently is lots of big movements. It feels like the baby is beating me up from the inside and pushing on my stomach-almost to the point where it is uncomfortable. And it definitely feels like a little baby in there....I can tell when it is a butt or a back or legs or arms. Weird. I always wondered early on in my pregnancy if I would ever feel like there was a little baby inside or just feel like I had a big tummy and well..I guess I have my answer!

We are getting very excited to meet our little one and I am curious to see how our life changes when they are here! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails