Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lately

We got Michael's progress report back from his school and his is doing great! He has learned so much this year in school and is doing so well. I am so excited and proud of him and it makes me so happy that his teacher says he loves to learn and always comes to school ready to learn. Because as a teacher, I know how important those two traits are! Attitude is everything!

However, there are still quite a few letters he doesn't know yet and we are working hard on them at home. We got some new activity books, a wipe off book with a dry erase marker (that was $2 and he thinks is just the coolest) and also some ipad apps. I just think he looks so cute when he is hard at work concentrating.

However, it is not all work and no play around here....

I picked up a bag of wiffle balls at Target and brought them home for Michael. He was so excited to play baseball with them!  He had a blast and was smiling ear to ear the whole time. I feel a little bad we didn't sign him up for 3 year old bam bam ball but I have to keep reminding myself there will be many, many more years for things like that.



 
He is such a sweet boy!
 I'm looking forward to all our summer fun coming up!

1 comment:

  1. Michael is so studious - what concentration! We are trying the Boggle game and and sidewalk chalk to learn letters. It's good you are making room for seriousness and play (but, of course, more play). We bought the bag of wiffle balls, too - great purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails