Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ordinary Days


I feel like not very exciting things have been going on around here lately...but life is good. 

I've been thinking a lot about Trace lately, mostly with the thought of spring around the corner and remembering all the anticipation of his arrival two years ago. Lately I've been having dreams that are not necessarily or specifically about him but I will be walking and holding on to two little boy's hands or be packing two little boys' bags for Disney World. Even though it hasn't been manifesting itself on the outside, I know that my heart and spirit is heavy and sad....even when getting ready for a really happy time.

Cinderella has been up in our Disney movies from the library rotation and it just cracks me up. I think this is a very underrated movie! I think I just like it because of the naughty cat Lucifer and Michael and I have been having fun calling Scampy "Lucifie" like in the movie. He is a naughty cat!!


Michael is such a good boy. He is saying the funniest things and I need to get them written down (maybe start a file on my iphone? I'm not sure)....mostly it is the funniest stories he brings home from daycare. I just know he is having the best time there and it makes me so happy. 

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that Trace is not here to physically be part of your special trip. I'm sure he will be thought of often as you experience the magic of Disney with Michael, perhaps you will get some sweet signs that he is there with you even though you can't see him. I know you carry him always in your heart, so he will be there with you, but I know it is not how you want it to be. Thinking of you guys always!
    Lindsay Hovden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails