Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hypnotize



Doesn't it look like Trace is totally trying to hypnotize someone in this photo? It's like he's saying, "Feed me...change my diaper....swaddle me up real tight and put me in my swing..."
(aka: our day in a nutshell)



We are having a low key day today. I am still getting used to my new schedule at school so it feels weird to me to be home on a Thursday. We went to the library this morning and then to the grocery store, trying to get out before the heat settles in. Michael took a real nap today which has not been the norm lately- usually he's been sleeping for only an hour or so. I was super tired so I just lied down next to him and we both dozed off. It was nice to have some extra time to get things done around the house. I just don't know when else to get housework done- usually I am so beat by the time the day is over and the kids are in bed I just want to veg out and go to bed myself.



Trace is busy as ever and loves to tell me all sorts of things with his ooos and ahhhs. He always has extra to say after a day at daycare- it is good to know that he misses me and wants to fill me in on his day.



In case you are wondering where Michael is....he is a big, goobery mess today and won't give up his binky. I'm thinking either teething or allergies? Hopefully it will be over soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails