Thursday, September 15, 2011

A little light reading...



"Hmm... so that's not my puppy?"



"This puppy business is getting very interesting..."



"My book is good but I just feel like someone is watching me..."



It's mommy!



...all in a day's hard work for Trace!

We are having a pretty good week especially since it seems to be flying by and it's already Thursday. I have been enjoying the Cyclone win all week and soaking in the feeling that all is right with the world until the two teams meet again. The radio dial has been tuned into sports talk every time I'm in the car so I can listen to all the Hawkeye fans call in and cry about the loss. It's a sickness, really.

Speaking of sickness... I was home from school on Monday feeling severely under the weather. I'm not sure if it was a combination of dehydration from the game on Saturday or lack of sleep or what but it was a big wake up call for us to get Trace out of our room and sleeping through the night. Being up every two hours to nurse and hold a baby through the night has been taking its toll on my physical, mental and emotional health. My back is in knots and it is making everything hurt and the pain killers I was taking were adding tummy troubles on top of everything. We are only on night three and things are already loads better on the Trace sleeping front- now it's just me who needs help sleeping all the way through the night! I'm looking forward to a big improvement soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails